Emberion introduced the VIS-SWIR camera core at SPIE Photonics West in San Francisco February 4th to 6th. The camera core is being built around our VIS-SWIR VGA imager and we shared that we are planning to start product sample shipments of VGA imager and camera core in fall 2020. We also discussed details on our longer-term product concepts around MWIR and broadband imagers covering wavelengths from visible up to thermal. Thank you very much for the excellent discussions at Photonics West, we appreciate the great interest and feedback we received on our upcoming products.
To share more we would be excited to meet you in the following events where we are exhibiting:
- Image Sensors Europe 2020, March 11th to 12th, London, UK. Our CEO Tapani Ryhänen will also give a presentation on “Nanomaterial-based broadband imager”
- SPIE Defense and Commercial Sensing, April 28th to 30th, Anaheim, CA, co-exhibiting with EOC at booth 4022 – CANCELLED for 2020
- Vision, November 10th to 12th, Stuttgart, Germany – CANCELLED
Emberion team will also participate in other events during spring 2020 while not having a booth. Contact us to schedule a meeting in order to discuss more:
- Medical Imaging Convention, March 17th to 18th, Birmingham, UK – POSTPONED to November 2020
- Plastics Recycling Show Europe, March 25th to 26th, Amsterdam, Netherlands – POSTPONED to October 2020
- FOODEX 2020, April 1st, Birmingham, UK- CANCELLED for 2020
- Machine Vision Conference UK, May 14th, Milton Keynes, UK – CANCELLED for 2020
Looking for talking to you soon!