Here you can find information about the career possibilities at Emberion Oy: R&D Test Engineer
R&D Test Engineer
Emberion Oy, based in Espoo Finland, is looking for an R&D Test Engineer to participate in testing of photodetectors, imagers and thermal sensors based on novel nanomaterials, such as graphene. Our products provide very low-noise and broad wavelength range measurements in machine vision, night vision and several industrial applications.
In working with our novel technologies, you need knowledge and experience of developing new test processes, hardware equipment and associated automation software for data capture. An interest and understanding of photodetector devices and their measurement principles is desirable along with capability and willingness to design and implement new test systems for automated testing of our photodetectors, support for testing and willingness to take responsibility.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop test and demo hardware for Emberion’s products
- Develop software for test automation
- Perform laboratory test measurements on a range of devices
- Create Test reports for the measurements and results
- Drive continuous improvement of standard processes and procedures
- Be a team player; facilitate open and constructive communication
Our ideal candidate will have 2-3 years relevant experience of developing and implementing electrical and/or electro-optical test procedures and protocols, and the associated automation software. Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills, both verbal and written are essential for this role, along with:
- Degree in electronics, software or another relevant field
- Schematic and layout design experience preferably with PADS
- Experience with LabVIEW, C/C++ or Python
- Experience with databases
- Hands on experience with electronics test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes etc.)
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and report measurement results
Please contact us (email@example.com) for more information about the position and Emberion, we are waiting to hear more about you.
Best regards, Emberion Team